Mission Trails Church Mission Valley
We know that checking out a new church can be a challenge, so we work to create a welcoming, orderly, non-threatening environment each Sunday that we meet. No one is going to put you on the spot, and we think you will find Pastor Jeremy’s messages helpful and encouraging. You don’t have to have a “Christian” background to benefit, but our church also presents many opportunities to reconnect or practice faith.
What should I wear?
Our services are laid back and people wear typical San Diego attire: jeans, shorts, etc. Some people may dress up, but it’s totally your preference. Our church is not about enforcing a dress code, so come as you are.
What’s available for my kids?
In order for you and your children to have the best experience possible at our Sunday Service, we work very hard to provide high quality childcare. Newborns to Pre-K have a dedicated, secure environment onsite with trained workers to care for your children while you are a part of the service. Children from the ages of K-5th Grade are encouraged to be a part of the first half of the service during music and video, and then attend the children’s area for their own age appropriate version of the message.
What should I expect during the Sunday Service?
- We have an abundance of convenient parking at Hazard Center, and we have signs to direct you were to go.
- We have secure childcare so that you kids are safe and have fun while you are at the service.
- We serve refreshments each week with free resources for guests and regular attenders.
- Our service is about 65 minutes, so you can make it out in time for the beach or the big game.
- The messages are applicable to your life and come from the Bible. You won’t be singled out, and people with different viewpoints are welcome.
- We play a few upbeat songs and inspiring videos each week.
- Jesus is at the center of all that we do, and we know that you will be pleasantly surprised about how Jesus can help you in your life today and why coming to a Sunday Service is one of the best decisions you will make each week.